International Inspection, Insight, and Advanced Analytics Consortium (IIIAAC)
ENROLLMENT ONGOING › Reserve your spot today!
A Unique Global Learning Forum
The IIIAAC global exchange is bringing together more than 45 international utilities from existing UMS Group-facilitated Global Learning Consortia to explore, collaborate, and advance key elements of asset and vegetation inspection technology, including aerial image and data capture, platform mix, mission planning, use of AI and Machine Learning to interpret results, and automated work notification and compliance assurance – all within the context of increasingly extreme weather events, wildfires, increasing regulatory challenges, and an rapidly evolving technology landscape. Through a series of monthly webinars, this symposium will focus on how leading utilities use innovative inspection practices and advanced technologies to locate and prioritize problems, utilize new data sources to enable smarter planning and risk assessment decisions, and drive efficiency through automated targeting of preventive actions.
For more information, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1-973-335-3555
This forum is unique and designed to provide maximum value in several key ways:
- It is the first of its kind to cross-pollinate ideas and learnings from varying utility learning groups, such as those focused on T&D O&M, Asset Management, Substations, and Wildfire Risk Management
- It is outcome-oriented and comprehensive in scope – not focused on one type of technology or use case, but designed to identify and leverage participant-driven use-cases from the strategic (e.g., optimal mix of drone, rotary, and satellite technologies), to the tactical (e.g., vegetation species identification and precision clearance measurements)
- It is vendor-agnostic and free from supplier influence – enabling candid discussions about the pros and cons of potential solutions and driving insight into which technologies are “operational” “aspirational”; and
- It leverages existing learning consortia infrastructure and approaches to drive faster, deeper insights amongst participants
Rapidly sort through the hype and noise about various vendor solutions, and get real utility user opinions on pros and cons, and which solutions fit best with various systems and processes.
Hear real world utility strategies for optimizing regulatory compliance costs and risk-spend efficiencies associated with T&D overhead line inspections.
The IIIAAC forum recognizes the breadth of potential applications for advanced inspection processes and technologies and seeks to help each company drive maximum value from their investments. Our focus goes well beyond data capture, to evaluate the end-to-end process and how data is used to generate insight and action. Our international collaboration will produce:
- Strategic insights into program design and technology adoption, as well as detailed operational benchmarking
- A utility-driven and owned technology and service leaderboard that highlights solutions with the greatest value
- Tech Truth Sessions that allow participant utilities to introduce their peers to vendors and resources and share their unique experiences with extracting value from the myriad technology and supplier options available in the market
What Our Participants Say
“The forum has helped us to greatly improve our asset inspection and risk mitigation capabilities by revealing industry best practices.”
The IIIAAC symposium is a first for UMS Group – it will be opened to all current members of our GLCs across the globe. This means that utilities who are full members in the participating consortiums i.e. ITOMS (International Transmission Operations and Maintenance), ITAMS (International T&D Asset Management), Substation Best Practices Forum, and IWRMC (International Wildfire Risk Mitigation Consortium), are all welcome to participate and add their voices to the collaboration, bringing together the best thinking available globally.
This is a special offer to all utilities around the world who can benefit from and enrich the dialog around aerial inspection, imagery, AI and asset risk management. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to test drive the insights of a Global Learning Consortia and to benefit from the combined experience of 55+ international utility peers.
Talk to Our Experts Today
Insights in Your Inbox
Receive perspectives on the industries and issues that matter.