In the News
How Oil and Gas Recovery Will Impact Procurement and Supply Chain
Companies Should Adopt a Broader Asset Management Horizon
When an asset intensive company is enjoying a period of healthy performance, it is difficult to remain focused on preparing for possible challenges in the longer perspective, according to UMS Group expert Gunnar Norström.
How Small Utility Companies Can Adopt Asset Management
Ennio Senese Leads Niche Consultancy UMS Group in Europe
Why IEA, OPEC and EIA Have Such Different Outlooks for Energy Consumption
Best Practices in Project Change Management
• 2022 Substation Best Practices Collaborative Conference, October 11 – October 13, 2022 LEARN MORE
• Webinar! Ops & Protocols Working Group: “REFCL/Protection Settings & Approaches for Wildfire Risk Mitigation” June 2022 – More Details Coming Soon
• Webinar! Asset Management Working Group: “Building Digital Twins” June 2022 – More Details Coming Soon
• Webinar! Vegetation Management Working Group: “Fuels Reduction Strategies” June 2022 – More Details Coming Soon
• Webinar! Risk Management Working Group: “PSPS Program Examples & Decision Criteria” – More Details Coming Soon
• Enrollment Ongoing! International Utility Inspection, Insight, and Advanced Analytics Consortium (IIAAC) LEARN MORE
• Enrollment Ongoing! Glidepath for Coal Consortium LEARN MORE
What exactly is Change Management?
This article serves to examine and recommend solutions to three common problems faced by utility investment planners when analyzing and interpreting project portfolio results using an optimization tool.
Can a utility be good at Asset Management without first being good at Data Management?
Talk to Our Experts Today
Insights in Your Inbox
Receive perspectives on the industries and issues that matter.