Data Driven Asset Management
In an advanced technological world where IoT and big data rule, one of the key challenges each Asset Manager is facing, is the question how Data Driven AM impacts the current AM System. Questions arise like:
• What are the costs and benefits of Data Driven AM?
• How should I manage Data Security?
• Will Data Driven AM solve the issue / risk of an aging workforce? If so, how?
• How will Data Driven AM help me in better risk and opportunity management?
• (How) can I better manage upcoming replacement waves?
UMS Group can assist your organization in getting Data into Wisdom… We have developed a modular four-phase approach towards Data Driven AM
Assess Current Situation
- What is the impact of Data Driven AM on “existing AM”?
- Determine current maturity in
- Line of Sight between Data Process and Stakeholder Value
- Setting business rules
- “Inside out” perspective
- Get inspired by best practices in the field (“outside in” perspective)
- Create a vision / business case of Data Driven AM
- Determine Timeline, Objectives and Key Success Factors
- SWOT analysis on processes, organizational aspects, skills/ competences
Pilots / Proof of Concepts
- Bridging the gap identified between phase I and phase II
- Apply Lean/ Scrum/ Agile approach
- Proof of Concepts (PoC’s) to develop business rules and logic
- Validate / Update Business Case
- Develop Dashboards and/or Tools to support Decision Making
Implement Data Driven Asset Management
- Implementation of Roadmap and/or successful Pilots / PoC’s
- Guidance to Data Driven Asset Management
- Train employees and/or change organizational culture