- What We Do
- ISO 55000 Asset Management
- Create awareness and be knowledgeable
- Introduction to asset management and ISO 55000
Introduction to asset management and ISO 55000
Is this training for you?
- You have questions about asset management and what it can bring you
- Your activities focus on the management and maintenance of physical assets
- For customers and colleagues, you want to be the sparring partner on asset management
One-day training program
- General introduction and history of Asset Management
- ISO 55000 fundamentals and requirements
- The main Asset management concepts, e.g.
- operating model for clear decision-making
- risk management for proactive and holistic business management
- line of sight (AM Strategies – AM Plans – Portfolios)
Training goals / benefits
- You have insight into the concepts and practices of strategic asset management
- You have insight into the structure of the ISO 55000
- You can assess whether and to what extent this standard is of value to your organization
- You understand how the ISO 55000 relates to other management systems
This training is designed for professionals working in asset intensive organisations, large industries or government organisations. The training is specifically designed for professionals wanting to understand the latest asset management concepts, processes and possibilities; asset owners, asset managers, technical and maintenance managers or anyone working with managing and maintaining assets.
UMS Group offers the training inhouse upon request. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or for Scandinavia via Diego Klappenbach . For Germany, Austria and Switzerland pelase send your request to Mike Mischkalla-Schoen.
Please contact us for a tailormade offer via email@example.com
For more information on this training, or would you like to discuss the possibilities of us supporting you in the development around ISO 55000? Please contact Mike Mischkalla-Schoen or Diego Klappenbach