IAM Qualification Training
As an Institute of Asset Management (IAM) Endorsed Trainer, UMS Group offers customized on-site training for project teams that are seeking IAM Qualifications and for organizations that are pursuing asset management best practices and ISO 55000 certification.
- Foundation Award Training - A one-day introductory awareness course that enables individuals across all sectors and departments to support their organization’s asset management activities.
- Certificate Training – The IAM Certificate recognizes individual asset management knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles of asset management. To be awarded the IAM Certificate, candidates will need to pass a two-hour online exam.
- Executive Briefings – High level summaries of the key aspects of asset management targeted at the executive management level and focused on the business impacts of asset management practices.
- IAM Six Short Course Modules – These training modules are based on identified training requirements related to the IAM Competences Framework and complement the requirements of ISO 55001and/or BSI PAS 55:2008
Benefits of our offering:
- Lower cost than off-site individual training sessions
- Greater value by focusing content and discussions on your industry and organization
- Greater flexibility in scheduling the sessions
- Minimal interruption to your business by conducting the sessions on-site at your location
- Assurance of alignment with IAM and ISO standards by having an Endorsed Trainer conduct the sessions
To Learn More . . .
If you would like more information on UMS Group's Asset Management services and tools, or would like to discuss any ideas outlined in this overview, please contact:
In case you are interest in training opportunities in Europe please visit here.